My left elbow had a dull throbbing type of pain.
Both wrists seemed to be following the lead of the elbow.
And I won't even get into how my legs felt. Let just say walking was a major chore.
I don't normally complain, but thought it was necessary for my blog...to look back on when I am feeling great and to remember where I was a week before surgery.
Despite my physical limitations yesterday, I did manage to renew my Driver's License and get my hair cut. I have been wanting to cut my hair off for awhile now and just have not found the right place and time to do it. Thankfully, a friend who is in Barber School and has been practicing the straight razor on my hubby, offered to take a stab at my hair. She made sure to secure an experienced mentor to watch as she snipped away at my locks. Here is the final product:
Hard to tell in the photo, but one side is short and the other is even shorter. I love it. And while my friend could not finish the haircut (it is a very complex cut for a newbie), her mentor at Hair Mechanics in Hermosa Beach finished it off and I will definitely be going back. In fact, I am returning tomorrow for a dye job. Thank you Kristeena and Jessica!
Off to the gym!
Love,
Jenn
Oh my goodness!! That's huge- I'll be thinking of you while you're in hospital, will you be accepting get well soon cards? =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering the giveaway, I always love finding new blogs!
I just saw you left me a comment! Thanks Kyla!
ReplyDeleteYes, I will be accepting get well cards=), I'll email you my address.
xo,
Jenn