Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last Tuesday....


....was way different than this Tuesday!! Sometimes, I wish I could press pause and rewind to enjoy days like last Tuesday whenever I "needed" to, especially on crazy-busy drive all-over LA days!

Last Tuesday, hubby and I finally "cashed" in our complimentary passes to Glen Ivy Hot Springs AND we were offered a private cabana for FREE as well; IT.WAS.AMAZING. We cannot thank Glen Ivy and their staff enough, especially Jennifer in PR/Communications-she was the one who originally contacted me, sent us the free passes, and then, the day before we headed out secured the Bamboo Cabana, since we were also celebrating our 9th Anniversary!

Since words cannot really explain our day, I will share photos. Unfortunately I did not capture Club Mud or The Grotto, but these shots give you all a glimpse at our relaxing, indulgent day.

We arrive at the Bamboo Cabana; hubby needs to Tweet.

View from cabana!

Lots of photos, so I made collages:

We enjoyed lots of fruit, reading, and lounging.


We had a salt-water spa to ourselves and more lounging.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow that looks pretty damn special. I'm so jealous but happy that you guys had a fun time. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! I think everyone should have a day like that every week! :) L

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the nicest place ever! Glad you had such a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jennifer, same name as me and my nan always said 'this too shall pass' nice to meet you, hope to chat some more, Jen x http://myrheumatoidarthritisdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete