Recently, we watched all of the Mad Men episodes via Netflix Instant (I know, we are late and all, but we don't have "normal" TV and we never really saw the big deal with Mad Men). But, we enjoyed the series and are looking forward to new episodes, which we will wait for on Netflix.
7 things I learned from Mad Men: (all photos via google image search)
1. It's okay to be smart and to make mistakes...
1. It's okay to be smart and to make mistakes...
2. It is okay to have blond moments and to get rid of your annoyances...
3. Flaunt your curves, always...
4. There's always a douche bag in the group.....
5. The less you do, the more important you are...
6. Men are just as complex as women (I already knew this, but it was nice to see on TV)...
7. When in doubt rock an awesome dress and own it, even if it is borrowed;)...










i watched a few episodes and id like to watch the rest, we havent made that commitment yet. im surprised you guys havent watched it sooner but i guess it did just show up on netflix!
ReplyDeleteYes, even when it did show up, we resisted. Theo did not want to watch it and I had originally started watching it in 2007 (during the not so good part of that year....you know). So, we finally buckled down and made it though; we never got totally into.
ReplyDeleteVisually, it is fun, but sometimes the episodes lag.
I got caught up on Netflix too!!! Hard not to watch just for the shoes and clothes! Should be a good next season...where I will watch it on Netflix too....cuz real TV is for rich folk:)
ReplyDelete