Thursday, November 3, 2011

thankful thursday...

 
I have been keeping a handwritten journal since September, so far I have written in my long term and short term goals, along with a lot of other goodies, including what I am thankful for weekly! Here are 2 weeks worth:

From Thursday, October 20th:
  • Volunteers who are now Best Friends
  • Best Friends who are awesome volunteers
  • People who understand
  • French Press Coffee
  • Coworkers (current and past) who are friends for life
  • Roasted Veggies
  • 2 hour long games of Badmittion
  • BBQ in October (<3 CA)
  • Domestic Craft Brews
  • Fresh & Easy
  • Pumpkins; especially mini white, green, and orange ones

Today, November 3rd:
  • Blog buddies who let me borrow a dress ;)
  • My hairstylist who I have seen on and off since high school and still charges a fair rate (actually too low, I think) and cuts/styles my hair so nicely
  • Finding inspiration in my job over and over again
  • Movie dates with my mom
  • Groupon
  • Pounds of Anniversary Blend gratis!
  • Meeting new friends
  • Red nail polish
  • Wedding prep
  • Baby Shower prep
  • Medication that works


No comments:

Post a Comment