During the last year I collected a few quotes from some of my favorites...
"Life is tough.....I am tougher." On life and hard times, striving to get through. Found here, but not sure which post, Talk 2 the Trees.
"I am worth the fight." On exercise and taking care of and loving yourself, Moorea Seal.
My grandpa: "I'm from the 1930's but this is what I see: you have great values in your heart & you want to show them on your skin. <3" On tattoos, tweeted from one of my favorite bloggers Kyla Roma.
"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." Alice Hoffman; first read at The Wild and Wily Ways of a Brunette Bombshell.
Not on a blog, but "found" inspiration, while at a wedding with good friends:
![]() |
| "We are so fragile, and easily broken But I'll try my hardest to put you back together If you do the same for me." |

No comments:
Post a Comment