Saturday, November 12, 2011

ABC's about me

Age:  31 
Bed Size:  Queen, but one day would love a CA King!

Chore you Dislike: None really; it is just finding the time and energy for them. 
Dogs: Yes please! Man's best friend and co-pilot. 

Essential Start to your Day:  Coffee, breakfast, and shower; preferably in that order.
Favorite Color:  Red

Gold or Silver: 
Silver or white gold

Height:  
5' 9" ish

Instruments you Play(ed): 
Piano, Finger Tambourines, and air drums.  

Job Title:
Program Director at the Arthritis Foundation 


Kids: 
2 Boston Terriers, Liberty and Spyke
Live: Southern California  

Mother's Name:
 
Katy (not Kathy)
Nicknames: 
Jenn or Jenny

Overnight Hospital Stays: 
Intense Physical Therapy as a child/preteen, Appendicitis, Bi-lateral hip arthroplasty
Pet Peeves: 
Stupidity, someone who is unsympathetic, people who send mean emails

Quote from a Movie:
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Righty or Lefty:  Lefty and PROUD!

Siblings
Sister <3 and really great brother-in-laws and ex-sister-in-law
Time you Wake Up:  6ish

Vegetables you Don't Like:
Sometimes mushrooms
What Makes you Run Late:  LA traffic and sometimes my arthritis 

X-rays you Have Had: 
Most joints, teeth, tummy
Yummy Food you Make: Bacon fried rice, mini lasagna, mac-n-cheese, roasted veggies, waffles, pancakes, homemade marshmallows  

Zoo Animal Favorite: 
Elephants; I have loved IEs (my nickname for elephants) for as long as I can remember. They are gentle giants and so smart. Prefer not to see them in captivity unless they have lots of room to roam and a family unit. 

2 comments:

  1. Katy but your nickname is jenn or jenny, you must explain. :)

    Like your boston's names. I love reading these smaller meme's. They let us peek in a bit!

    Huggers.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,

    My mom's name is Katy=), and my nickname is Jenn or Jenny (or Sprinkles).

    I love these short meme's too!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete