Day before Thanksgiving I spent with my nieces and nephew (and Sister and Bro-in-law). We played Just Dance, shopped, ate, hosted an art contest on Facebook, and played more, Apples to Apples Jr. edition! Fun times!!
 |
| Contest (left to right) Cade, Me, Madison, and Taylor. I am pretty sure my nieces Madison and Taylor tied as the Winners! |
 |
| Photo time: we look like giants in front of their Christmas Tree. |
On Thanksgiving my hubby and I decided to spend the day together just us and the pups. We took a drive along the beach and enjoyed a lovely meal at
Original Tommy's in Long Beach. This is our favorite bad, but good quality food to enjoy once in awhile.
 |
| Watching the beautiful sunset. |
 |
| Sunset Photos |
 |
| UN-Thanksgiving Dinner |
The day ended with Pumpkin Pie at my mom's and seeing one of my favorite cousins ever, Jimmy. Jimmy has actually been adopted by another wonderful family, but his dad (my uncle) is still in his life and Jimmy gets to spend some holidays with us. Before he was adopted, my Grandparents raised Jimmy for the first 5 years of his life and I spent lots of time at my Grandparent's when I was younger, so Jimmy and I are pretty close. I love this little dude so much!
 |
| Jim Bob and me |
Sounds like a perfect day : )
ReplyDeleteI, too, didn't have turkey for Thanksgiving but it looks like you had a good day :)
ReplyDeletexo, Samantha
http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/