![]() |
| via fat mum slim |
I ran across this challenge on Windshield Diaries; I have been following her photos on Twitter and would like to join in on the fun next month.
1. Using the list as inspiration, take a photo each day.
2. Share it on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #FEBphotoaday. You can also share on your blog or on Facebook ... or even keep the photos privately for yourself.
3. Check out other people's photos and like them or comment on them.
CAPow from Windshield Diaries made a comment that without this challenge most of her daily pics would be of her pup Emmett. That hit close to home since most of my cell photos are of Spyke and Liberty. While super cute and hours of entertainment, I would like to expand my daily photo options.
Join me and follow my photos on Twitter, @Jenn_Ziegler.

No comments:
Post a Comment