Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 2012!

North Coast view from Trinidad

So the New Year was celebrated while out of town, visiting family in Northern CA. We had a lovely visit, but I really did not take care of my body. I actually have not been taking care of me for awhile; on the medication side, YES, but food intake and activity level, NO. So obviously a goal for the New Year and always, to take care of me. As usual the physical side is creeping into the emotional/mental side and I am not the happiest camper right now (a few unexpected financial issues are not helping either). At least I know what needs to be done.

I'll finish off the last retrospective post of 2011 by this weekend as I really took advantage of checking out over the holidays. Looking back, 2011 was a really great year and it feels nice reliving some of the highlights.

Back to American Horror Story and a much needed workout (already have my workout clothes on).

 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment